As our Mission Statement states:
- Guided by Christ’s teaching to love God and neighbour, we strive to create a caring ethos in our school through our teaching, through our worship and by our example.
- We encourage all to recognise their unique God-given talents and we week to work together with our families to envelop every child’s full potential.
- We value each other for who we are and encourage mutual respect and base our discipline on this.
- We aim to promote a spirit of charity, social justice and global awareness in our school.
- We strive to provide the best possible education for our children.