Welcome to the PTA section.
PTA is a charity for your child’s school. ALL parents and staff are automatically members of the PTA. Fundraising is an integral part of the PTA and funds raised by the PTA are vitally important to help provide school supplies and activities to enhance our children’s educational experience. The two main objects are to:
- foster more extended relationships between staff, parents and others associated with the school and
- engage in activities which support the school and advance the education of pupils attending it.
St Thomas’ Parents and Teachers Association hold an annual general meeting during the first term of the academic year. Following are the reports from the last annual general meeting:
Presently the PTA committee consists of:
- Mrs Emma Ruyant – Chair
- Mrs Kelly Sammuller – Vice-Chairs
- Mrs Victoria Durcan – Treasurer
- Mrs Allison Disant and Mrs Wendy Wyss – Co-Secretary
- Mrs Gwen Alù Webster – Member
The class representatives are:
Year R –
Year 1 –
Year 2 –
Year 3 –
Year 4 –
Year 5 –
Year 6 –
PTA Meeting Minutes
easyfundraising.org.uk provides free fundraising for any charity when you shop online. Please visit www.easyfundraising.org.uk and search for St Thomas Catholic Primary – Sevenoaks under the cause you wish to support. Once you click on the link, you can set up an account.
Once you have an account set up, you are then ready to shop online. You can also download an app, available from the App Store or Google Play, which means that you can raise money for the school every time you do some online shopping on your phone or tablet.